Bliemeisters’ Wood Works builds cabinets in any size to fit your space. Woods can have a clear finish or we can add stain for many color possibilities. Our finish is a conversion varnish for more durability over lacquers used in the past. We primarily use the following woods, but are open to your needs:
We offer many options for our cabinets:
- Different drawer systems to fit different price points & needs.
- Drawer hardware from 3/4 extension guides to full extension guides with soft closing feature. Heavy duty guides can be used were excessive weight is a concern…like a drawer full of cast iron pans.
- Drawer boxes from melamine box to solid maple dove-tailed.
- Like the drawers, there are different cabinet interior options…we are all about options.
- There are many “convenience” hardware options to customize your kitchen & add to function. These include spice pull-outs, drawer inserts, mixer lifts, trash pull-outs, drawer dish storage systems, tray dividers, bread drawer inserts, wine glass holders…the list goes on & on.
- Angled corner drawers are a fantastic option instead of a lazy susan for your base corner. Please come see this option in our showroom.
- Cabinet parts, including door & drawer fronts, are made in our shop, rather than purchased from an outside source. This allows us to grain-match the drawer fronts & doors for that extra custom touch.
- We make and install many kitchen & bath cabinets, however we do much more, such as custom closets, entertainment centers, mantles, bookcases, wainscoting, coffered ceilings and more. If you can think of it, we can build it.
We install wood tops, plastic laminate, butcher block & many brands of solid surface. Please use the links next to the names of our suppliers to use their online tools for designing your project.
How Can We Help You?
Bliemeisters' Wood Works
infoA timeless standard of style, quality, and integrity.
172 Valley Center Pl.
Sequim, WA, 98382